It will not make any mess in your house as dust sheets will be used and I have a vacuum cleaner.
https://www.thamesvalleyboilercare.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/New-brand-colours.wide_.png 0 0 Rebecca Hyde https://www.thamesvalleyboilercare.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/New-brand-colours.wide_.png Rebecca Hyde2018-08-21 15:17:442018-08-21 15:17:44Does it make any mess in my house?
You might also like
- Can you remind me when the servicing is due each year?
- I work full time and it is very difficult for me to get time off. Can you give me a timed appointment or do I need to hang around for you the whole day?
- Smoke alarms are available in case of fire, is there a device for carbon monoxide?
- Does it make any mess in my house?
- How long does a boiler service take?
- How can you tell if my boiler is working safely and economically after you have serviced it?
- Is it true they put a smell in gas so we can tell if it leaks?
- My boiler seems to be working perfectly fine, so why should I bother getting it serviced?
Thames Valley Boilercare Ltd
12 Prestwick Burn,