Yes, since I left school I have been a boiler and central heating engineer, I started as an apprentice in 1981 with British Gas and stayed with them until October 2004.
https://www.thamesvalleyboilercare.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/New-brand-colours.wide_.png 0 0 Rebecca Hyde https://www.thamesvalleyboilercare.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/New-brand-colours.wide_.png Rebecca Hyde2018-08-21 15:12:552018-08-21 15:13:40Are you experienced in all makes and types of boiler and central heating?
You might also like
I work full time and it is very difficult for me to get time off. Can you give me a timed appointment or do I need to hang around for you the whole day?
- Can you remind me when the servicing is due each year?
- I work full time and it is very difficult for me to get time off. Can you give me a timed appointment or do I need to hang around for you the whole day?
- Smoke alarms are available in case of fire, is there a device for carbon monoxide?
- Does it make any mess in my house?
- How long does a boiler service take?
- How can you tell if my boiler is working safely and economically after you have serviced it?
- Is it true they put a smell in gas so we can tell if it leaks?
- My boiler seems to be working perfectly fine, so why should I bother getting it serviced?
Thames Valley Boilercare Ltd
12 Prestwick Burn,