When your boiler is working to provide you with heat & hot water, it is burning gas inside a precision made device which is dependant on- All the flue seals being sound, the air supply & ventilation being adequate, all the boiler safety devices functioning correctly, the correct gas pressure being present, the boiler being clean and all the components being intact. So although your boiler may seem to be working fine-it may in fact not be working in a safe condition!
https://www.thamesvalleyboilercare.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/New-brand-colours.wide_.png 0 0 Rebecca Hyde https://www.thamesvalleyboilercare.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/New-brand-colours.wide_.png Rebecca Hyde2018-08-21 15:14:042018-08-21 15:14:04My boiler seems to be working perfectly fine, so why should I bother getting it serviced?
You might also like
- Can you remind me when the servicing is due each year?
- I work full time and it is very difficult for me to get time off. Can you give me a timed appointment or do I need to hang around for you the whole day?
- Smoke alarms are available in case of fire, is there a device for carbon monoxide?
- Does it make any mess in my house?
- How long does a boiler service take?
- How can you tell if my boiler is working safely and economically after you have serviced it?
- Is it true they put a smell in gas so we can tell if it leaks?
- My boiler seems to be working perfectly fine, so why should I bother getting it serviced?
Thames Valley Boilercare Ltd
12 Prestwick Burn,